Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sam

Wooolah! i finaly get back to to my blog. almost a month havent write my thoughts and feelings.

Uhmmm... nothing much right now. My life is so busy right now, and its funny, now i have to buy a notebook calendar which I need to write down all my schedule per day, and write the field service hours that I made. Before I used to log in all the information to my celphone. Now i find that its more effective to keep up in schedule using paper and pen.

Two months ago, i find this bible text which everyday i always think of this whenever i feel down:

"The blessing of Jehovah—that is what makes rich, and he adds no pain with it."—PROVERBS 10:22

What makes this bible text is really true is when I prayed to Jehovah that take little by little the some of the unecessarry things that I should not to worry. It take a while to happend its, but now, I feel its fullfilling. Not thinking negative things and too much worrying for the little things, give way for time for my personal study and focus on the spiritual goals.

And ofcourse I also want to thank my brothers, I know i'm the oldest but they taking in charge of the responsibility that supposed to do. Now I feel more freedom ... but its weird because right now. I enjoy to stay at the house during weekends, which I usually dont want to do before. Maybe because I start to look for the things inside the house that I need to do. And I start to look after my niece, which everytime i see her, she blow me up coz she is super smart... Sam , sarangheyo!


Here are some of the basic questions, that she can answer it correctly and 75% fluently.

What's your name? "My Name is Samantha Mackenzi Santiago Rivera"

How old are you? "I'am two!" ... she was born July 13, 2006

What's your Mom's Name ? Jean .. and your Dad's Name? Lance

Where is Uncle/Auntie / Grandparents ____ working at? ..... a lot to remember

What's the name of your stuff toys? Shenna, Violeta, Eric, and Dora

I continue observing her and I found out that she also has some of my traits, ehem... (im proud) She act like a boy, but she love pink (I love VS Pink) . She love to make herself fall on the edge of the couch, jumps and push up. She always wanna tell stories what she did everyday and talks about what she saw on the book. I see that she enjoy more listening on guitar than violin. Believed it or not , I cant imagine she has a very sharp photographic memory for age of 2 years old.

Last Friday, since that day finale of "My Girl" ( Rhea! me and Sam watch it too :)) I can't wait for 8:30 pm to watch it on TFC. So when im baby seating Sam, we watched it on the computer at pinoychannel.tv. She enjoy watching it and after that we went to the park for a walk. When we came home all of my brothers watching the finale of "My Girl" on the ... then Sam keep bugging her uncle sayings "Same!!! its same on the computer, Uncle!".. and she point out the pc. I was laughing coz she says it a lot of times to them, and i told to my bros that we already watched it via internet.


One thing when we tell to her the "My Book of Bible Stories" and she can mention now the name of some the characters on the book. And today she turn the pages of the book at Solomon's wisdom, and she shout " Oh gosh! Don't cut the baby!" (I cant remember what chapter is), and then we start story telling on Solomons life.

There are more fun moments everytime im with Sam. I just amazed, because maybe i under estimate her capability since she is only two. She loved to listen and imitate the words you says. I guess when im communicating to her, she can understand and speak both tagalog and english, because most her sentenced are combination of Taglish.

Alright, i gues i got so much kwento's about Sam. Yeh, it has a lot and some of its, should be capture by video. hahahah! never mind! I dunno wanna miss the thing.... just to watching and talking to her.

Gudnite!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

shes such a cute little girl!! it was fun too see you again ate Thelly at the camping site! i had soo much fun on this trip up there too temecula! and im glad youre doing okay and i finally met your mom and dad! that was cool, but i only said hi to them for like 2 sec!! anyway i had fun and it was cool too hang out with you again!!
Love,
NIKO WHO IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER